Brayden Pro Manikin
The highly innovative Brayden Pro Manikin provides you with a simple, yet effective way to teach your first aid and AED students how to perform effective CPR. This manikin allows trainees to visually see the effects of their CPR efforts, providing them with more understanding and a more beneficial training experience.
- Brayden Pro Manikin
The Brayden Pro’s fitted lights provide learners with the opportunity to visually see the CPR they’re providing, helping them to develop their skills and understanding about delivering effective CPR to a patient.
Learning CPR is made easy for the trainee with feedback given not only through the LED lights, but the link to the Android app. This ensures optimum learning and understanding for the trainee, allowing them to develop at a rapid pace.
*Please note: tablet not included*
- High-quality CPR real time feedback
- Intuitive app with feedback screens
- Connects to Android devices via Bluetooth, also allowing data to be exported
- Settings for differing responder skill levels with a one or two responder scenario
- Quantitative analysis and debriefing post CPR
- Up to 6 manikins can be monitored at once
- Measured against 8 CPR key performance indicators including compression depth and hand position
Brayden Pro Unique Features
Bluetooth Training System - The CPR training system works in conjunction with an Android compatible app. The manikin connects to this via Bluetooth to help the trainee understand the effects of CPR as well as how to improve the quality of CPR performance based on the real-time feedback that is given.
If you would like to find out more about the Brayden Pro Manikin, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our customer care team are here to help with any questions or queries you may have. Simply call 0161 776 7422 and one of our Product Specialists will be more than happy to assist you.