Cardiac Science Powerheart AED Patient Simulator
The AED Patient Simulator is great for anyone who wants to convert their live defibrillator unit into a training device to help create realistic rescue scenarios for learners.
- VF – Ventricular Fibrillation – over 200bpm
- VT fast – Ventricular Tachycardia – 185bpm approx
- VT slow – Ventricular Tachycardia - 140bpm approx
- NSR – Normal Sinus Rhythm – 72bpm approx – non ‘shockable’ rhythm
- ASYS – Asystole – Non shockable rhythm
- SVT slow – Supra Ventricular Tachycardia – 170bpm approx
- Artifact – Unusable signal, heart rate not applicable
- SVT fast – Supra Ventricular Tachycardia – 210bpm
To be used with the Cardiac Science range of Powerheart G3 defibrillators, including the G3 Pro model, this AED patient simulator can be used to switch a live defibrillator unit into a training model to teach users various stages of the rescue process.
The simulator offers first aid trainers the ability to programme their G3 defibrillator to stage the analysing of a patient’s heart with various waveforms, allowing students to learn exactly how the defibrillator will react to various situations.
- AED Patient Simulator
How to use
The AED Patient Simulator can be easily connected to your Powerheart defibrillator so that you can convert the device into a training model to teach other users how to use a defibrillator.
The device has a variety of waveforms which can be programmed into the defibrillator so that it can mirror a live rescue scenario with a training manikin. This allows learners to gain knowledge of how to help patients who are suffering varying heart problems from VF to SVT fast and how the defibrillator will react to different scenarios.
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Cardiac Science|