Trustford ZOLL AED 3 Package
Key Defibrillator Features
- With an IP55 rating, the unit is protected from dust and water from low-pressure jets.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR.
- Bright and easily visible, central shock button
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- ZOLL AED 3 Unit
- 1x ZOLL AED 3 CPR Uni-Padz II (1 set) - up to 5 year shelf-life
- 1x ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack - up to 5 year shelf-life
- Rescue Kit
- 1 Year Plustrac License
- AED Armor White Indoor Alarmed Cabinet
- AED Armor Wall Sign
- 8 year Manufacturer's Warranty*
Do you have some questions regarding the ZOLL AED 3 Semi Automatic defibrillator? Give the friendly defibshop a call on 0161 776 7422 and they’ll happily give you all the answers you need.