CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi Automatic Schools Package
From £1,256.40 £1,047.00
To £1,617.55 £1,347.96
The iPAD SP1 Schools Package will provide you with a CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi Auto defibrillator along with a range of accessories to make a school heart safe.
- CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic
- 2 sets of Dual Adult/Child Pads
- 1 Battery
- Rescue Kit
- AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- x5 AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Sign
- x5 AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Sign
- AED Armor Floor Sign
- AED Armor 'building equipped with' A5 Window Sticker
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
- Storage Option
*The iPAD SP1 comes with a 7-year warranty. When registered, the warranty is extended by 3 years.
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator from CU Medical Systems could be exactly what you’re looking for if you want a defibrillator that is simple to use.
The SP1 defibrillator is the perfect device for use on both adult and paediatric patients as it includes an easy to use switch which immediately reduces the joule output when pressed in preparation for treating a child who has suffered a cardiac arrest. Time is precious when it comes to responding to a cardiac arrest and this will save time as there is no need to change pads.
The iPAD SP1 Schools Package includes a 3D Wall Sign to highlight the location of your life-saving defibrillator, a wall bracket to store your defibrillator device securely and an A3 ‘How to use a defibrillator’ poster for your reference.
Key Defibrillator Features
- CPR detection technology recognises when the user has begun CPR compressions
- Visual indicators show battery life, unit status and electrode pad status
- Nominated as the defibrillator of choice by the British Heart Foundation
- Easy to use switch allowing the AED to be used on adults and children
- Ambient noise detector adjusts the volume of instructions when needed
- Integrated electrode pad storage so they’re always ready in an emergency
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|