Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with 3G
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues. Lead times cannot be guaranteed.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Combining new technology with classic LIFEPAK functions, the Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 is the latest in AED innovation, helping responders deliver life-saving care quicker than ever before.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Fully Automatic, the defibrillator will deliver the shock – if required – without any input from the first responder
- Always connected via LIFELINKcentral program manager
- ClearVoice Technology adapts the volume of the audio prompts depending on surroundings
- Readiness status and location readily available
- Fastest time to start CPR
- Paediatric Switch
- Bilingual feature
With an impressive IP rating of 55, this life-saving defibrillator is well protected against dust damage and low-pressure water jets, making it available to use in a variety of environments and elements.
- 4 years: £260.00
- 8 years: £440.00
- 1x LIFEPAK CR2 with 3G
- 1x Physio Control CR2 Electrode Kit - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x Physio Control Lifepak CR2 Battery - up to 4 year shelf-life
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
The friendly defibshop team are always here ready to answer your questions, regarding this life-saving device or any other product on our website. Just call 0161 776 7422 for more information.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 9.7cm x W: 22.6cm x D: 27.4cm|
The new, simple to use LIFEPAK CR2 Cellular Fully Automatic Defibrillator utilises brand new technology to effectively deliver a life-saving shock to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest, 32 seconds quicker than other competitor devices. <