Philips Heartstart HS1 - Exclusive Starter Kit
The Philips HS1 Starter Kit will provides everything needed to create a heart safe location, along with all the required accessories so responders can effectively complete the Chain of Survival, during an emergency.
- Philips Heartstart HS1 Defibrillator
- Wall Bracket
- 3D Wall Sign
- A3 'How to use a defibrillator' Wall Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training
- Qualification for 12 learners
- Rescue Ready Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Equipped with a simple user interface, the Philips HS1 enables both trained and untrained responders to treat a patient effectively and confidently. As part of the Starter Kit, owners are provided with a 3D wall sign to ensure bystanders and visitors to your location are alerted to where the defibrillator is located, as well as an A3 'How to Use a Defibrillator; poster to assist and inform both responders during the rescue.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP21 Rating
- Clear verbal instructions help the user through the treatment process
- Quick Shock ability enables the defibrillator to deliver a shock rapidly
- SMART technology electrode pads recognise when they have been removed from the cartridge
- Automated daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure the AED is constantly checked
- ‘Ready’ light indicates that the unit is ready for use
CPR and AED Training
Included as part of the Starter Kit is 12 places on a Nationally Accredited TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED (RQF) training course. This course has been designed to adhere to the latest Resuscitation Council UK treatment guidelines and provide learners with an insight into basic life support, CPR delivery and using a defibrillator.
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|IP Rating||21: the AED is protected from touch by fingers greater than 12 millimeters and protected against condensation|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 18cm x W: 22cm x D: 6cm|