Physio Control Lifepak 1000 Paediatric Redipak Electrode Starter Kit
For use with Lifepak devices, excluding the CR2 defibrillator, the Paediatric Redipak Electrodes are suitable for use on children, reducing the amount of electricity delivered to an appropriate level.
- For use exclusively with any Physio Control Lifepak defibrillator, excluding the CR2 model
- Reduces the joule output from the unit to a suitable level for a child
- Clear instructions are provided, ensuring that first responders know where to play the pads prior to treatment
- Instructional cards provided as part of the starter pack to help with connecting pads
Sudden cardiac arrest can unfortunately affect children as much as adults. Therefore, the need to have a set of paediatric electrode pads as part of your AED and first aid equipment is a must, especially if the defibrillator is located in a children’s environment like a school.
Paediatric pads ensure that a defibrillator can be used on a child (aged 1-8) safely as once the pads are connected, the AED reduces the joule output provided during treatment to a level which is suitable for a child.
- 1 set of Paediatric Redipak Electrodes
- Carry Case
- Information Cards
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||Physio Control|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|