Defibtech Lifeline View Adult and Paediatric Pad Bundle (2 sets)
One of the key ways you can keep on top of your defibrillator maintenance is by ensuring you always have spare electrodes in your rescue kit.
- Easy to understand instructions show the first responder where to place the pads
- Can be pre-connected to allow for quicker response time
- Can be used with the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW, Lifeline ECG and the Lifeline PRO defibrillators
- Pad package has a shelf life of up to 2 years
Without electrode pads, your defibrillator can’t deliver a life-saving shock to a victim of cardiac arrest, which is why having spare sets of these one-use essential accessories, are vital for ensuring you’re always able to help save a life.
- 1 set of Lifeline View Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 set of Lifeline View Paediatric Electrode Pads
Whether you have a question regarding this product, or any of the other products on our website, our helpful defibshop team are on hand to help. To get in touch, simply call 0161 776 7422 and one of our advisors will happily assist you.
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|