iPAD Saver NF1200 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
In Stock Now. Ready for despatch.
The iPAD Saver : NF1200 Semi-Automatic defibrillator is designed to be used by anyone to treat a person in cardiac arrest.
Key Defibrillator Features
- Robust unit with 5-year warranty
- iP54 rated for high protection against dust and water ingress
- Easy to use, with clear voice prompts and visual instructions
- LED status indicator and daily self-tests
- i-button provides handover information to Emergency Services
- Lithium manganese battery with 4-year warranty, typically 5-year life
- Daily self-tests
- Paediatric Electrode Pads also available
The clear visual and simple, verbal instructions on the iPAD Saver: NF1200 guide the user through the rescue process.
The device automatically analyses if-and-when a person needs defibrillation. If this is required, the user is prompted to press the shock button.
- 1 x NF1200 defibrillator
- 1 x set of CU Medical System NF1200 Adult Electrode Pads (up to 3 year shelf life)
- 1 x CU Medical Systems NF1200 Disposable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty*
Additional consumables available for this unit
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|Pad Life||Up to 3 years|