HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Connected AED with HeartSine Gateway
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
Lightweight and compact, the Heartsine samaritan PAD 360P has been designed to provide quick and easy treatment in a Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergency. With Gateway Connectivity added, maintenance can now be done remotely.
Key Defibrillator Features
- SCOPE biphasic technology: escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patient's requirements
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides help the user through the recovery process
- Automatic shock delivery — delivered after the defibrillator has analysed the heart
- System status readiness indicator
- IP56 rating
- Wireless Connectivity
- Backward compatibility
- Low cost of ownership
- AED program management
- Easy to set up
Designed for both trained and untrained responders, the Heartsine samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator is equipped with a graphic interface to guide you through the rescue process in a Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergency.
The 360P device is both smaller and more lightweight than other AEDs on the market, allowing for easy transportation to a casualty.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x Heartsine samaritan Gateway
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Soft Carry Case
- 1 x Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (2 year limited warranty on Gateway Tool)
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 years Manufacturer's Warranty (2-Year Limited Warranty on Gateway Tool)|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|
Lightweight and compact, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P has been designed to provide quick and easy treatment in a Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergency. With Gateway Connectivity added, maintenance can now be done remotely.