HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Connected AED with HeartSine Gateway
Lightweight and compact, the Heartsine samaritan PAD 360P has been designed to provide quick and easy treatment in a Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergency. With Gateway Connectivity added, maintenance can now be done remotely.
Key Defibrillator Features
- SCOPE biphasic technology: escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patient's requirements
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides help the user through the recovery process
- Automatic shock delivery — delivered after the defibrillator has analysed the heart
- System status readiness indicator
- IP56 rating
- Wireless Connectivity
- Backward compatibility
- Low cost of ownership
- AED program management
- Easy to set up
Designed for both trained and untrained responders, the Heartsine samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator is equipped with a graphic interface to guide you through the rescue process in a Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergency.
The 360P device is both smaller and more lightweight than other AEDs on the market, allowing for easy transportation to a casualty.
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P
- HeartSine Gateway
- 1 PAD PAKS (Adult Electrodes)
- 4 Years Battery Life
- Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (2-Year Limited Warranty on Gateway Tool)
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 years Manufacturer's Warranty (2-Year Limited Warranty on Gateway Tool)|
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|