Schiller Fred Easyport Pocket Defibrillator with Manual Override
Given the size and weight of the small FRED Easyport Pocket Defibrillator with Manual Override, users can easily carry this defibrillator around with them and be ready to respond, should a cardiac emergency occur.
Key Defibrillator Features
- High resolution LCD screen
- Multipulse Biowave technology
- Manual override
The Fred Easyport Pocket defibrillator is small and lightweight, making it easily transportable. Medical professionals are provided with the feature of Manual Override, allowing them to take further control of emergencies, should they feel the need to.
- Schiller Fred Easyport Pocket defibrillator with Manual Override
- 1x Schiller FRED PA-1 Adult Pre-Connected Pads (1 set) - up to 2 year shelf-life
- 1x Schiller Fred Easyport Pocket Defibrillator with Manual Override - up to 5 years
- User manual
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
- AED Armor Rescue kit (£25+VAT)
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||X4: the AED is not protected against solids but is protected against water spray from any direction|
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£169.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|On Screen ECG||Yes|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 13.3cm x W: 12.6cm x D: 3.5cm|
|Schiller FRED Easyport Manual Override Guide||Defibrillator guide||271.4 KB||Download|