Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Semi Automatic - Exclusive Starter Kit
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed.
For the Manufacturer Notification on stock delay go to the Product Downloads tab below.
The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Starter Kit includes everything investors require to generate an effective heart safe location in an indoor environment.
Key Defibrillator Features
- IP55 Rating
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure the device is ready for use
- Brightly coloured flashing readiness indicator shows the device is ready
- The interactive full-colour screen helps responders perform key stages of the rescue process
- Biphasic Defibrillation Technology allows patient-specific shock therapy to be administered
- Tested to US Military-Grade standards
- Self-contained device with no requirement for extra lids or casing
- Rubberised handles and sides protect against drops and impact damage
Combining military-grade specifications with a user-friendly design, the Lifeline VIEW from Defibtech provides a full-colour interactive display for users that provides a step-by-step guide to performing CPR, rescue breaths and defibrillation. As part of the Starter Kit, investors are also provided with AED Armor's Wall Bracket so their device can be stored safely and signage that helps to highlight the device's location and provide assistance.
- 1 x Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Semi Automatic AED
- 1 x Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 x Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery
- 1 x AED Armor Metal Wall Bracket
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 1 x A3 'How to use a defibrillator' Wall Poster
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training for 12 learners
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Additional consumables available for this unit
CPR and AED Training
During the TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR & AED (RQF) course, 12 learners are provided with an insight into basic life support, CPR delivery and have the opportunity to use a training defibrillator device so they're fully aware how the clinical devices work during an emergency and what is required of them to deliver treatment.
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Warranty||8 Year Manufacturing Warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H:18.5 x W:24 x D:5.8 cm|