AED Armor Outdoor Heated Cabinet with Lock for Telephone Box
This Outdoor Heated Cabinet with Lock for Telephone Box will ensure your defibrillator is kept safe whilst in the unused phone kiosk and ready for use.
- AED Armor Outdoor Heated Cabinet with Lock for Telephone Box
- Breather drain
- Installation instructions
- Certificate of conformity
The Outdoor Heated Cabinet with Lock for Telephone Box helps to transform unused phone kiosks into publically accessible defibrillator sites. The Class 2 electrics in this cabinet are compliant to BS7671-416/417 and can be attached to an existing power supply in a BT telephone box as there is no Earth to the kiosk.
Prior to purchasing this cabinet, please contact your local ambulance service for the code required in your area. You will then have to provide this information to defibshop so we can ensure the cabinet is shipped with the required code, preset.
- IP66 rating
- Marine-grade stainless steel keypad lock
- Protected against corrosion with an outdoor yellow powder coat paint
- Internal, permanently illuminated LED to indicate power to the cabinet and ensure device is always visible
- Thermostatically controlled heater
- All electrics are contained in a new 'plug and play' unit
- Breather drain prevents condensation
- Internal hanger, capable of hanging any defibrillator without its carry case
- Transparent viewing window
There should be one person, nominated as a "guardian" to check and maintain the cabinet on a regular basis.
To lubricate the opening mechanism, we advise using WD40 or GT85 every couple of months. Locked cabinets that reside within 5 miles of the coast should have the keypads sprayed every 2 weeks.
It is also advised that the cabinet is opened weekly for a general test to ensure the lock is fully functional, the light illuminates on opening when it is dark to help ensure the AED has everything required for action in an emergency.
If the light does not illuminate on your self-test, this will be due to the batteries depleting. You can replace the batteries with 4 x AAA batteries every 12 months to prevent this.
You should clean the cabinet once a month using a good quality car wax. This will help to maintain the shine of the cabinet and add further protection to the paint finish on the cabinet's exterior.
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||AED Armor|
|Dimensions||250 x 400 x 500 mm|