Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Semi Automatic AED
Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Semi Automatic AED
Product Code 80403-000-177b
- 2 Pairs of Quik -Pak ™ Electrodes with Redipak Pre-connect system
- 1 CHARGE-PAK™ Battery Charger - recharge battery system
- Carry Case
- Ambu® Res-Cue Mask® Kit
- 8 Years Manufacturing Warranty
The simple design of the Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Semi Automatic AED means that the unit is easy to operate in an emergency, which is key in the lifesaving minutes following a cardiac arrest.
The easier the unit is to operate, the smaller the time frame is between the cardiac event and the lifesaving treatment. All you need to do is lift the lid, attach the preconnected electrodes to the patient in the positions identified on the pads, and let the Lifepak begin analysing the patient.
- Easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams simplify the rescue process
- Matching replacement cycle for battery charger and electrodes making the maintenance program efficient and affordable
- Delivers a shock only if the heart needs it and can alter the shock strength dependant on a previous shocks outcome
- ClearVoice technology – Clear, calm, step-by-step instructions to let responders know that a shock has been delivered
- The Lifepak CR Plus has the ability to deliver a shock at 360 joules, the highest available power level in the industry
- ECG analysis determines whether shock treatment is appropriate for the patient
Physio Control Features
ADAPTIV biphasic technology – The CR Plus Semi Automatic defibrillator adapts the strength of the electro shock therapy to the needs of the patient. Depending on previous treatments, The ADAPTIV software will adjust the shock therapy provided and utilise escalating shocks between 200 - 360 joules to give patients a better survival chance.
CHARGE-PAK – An easy to use and easy to change battery system. The CHARGE-PAK battery charger uses a built-in system to make sure the CR Plus has full power, ready for the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. And with synchronized replacement dates for the charger and electrodes, maintenance efforts are reduced.
If you have any questions about Physio Control defibrillators then the defibshop team is here to provide all the answers. You can get in touch by calling us on 0845 071 0830 and we can help you make sure you get the right defibrillator for you.
8 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
IP Rating i
X4: the AED is not protected against solids but is protected against water spray from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
Ongoing Costs of Ownership over 5 years
H: 10.7cm x W: 20.3cm x D: 24.1cm
FDA Approved i
Want to know why you should choose us? Press play and find out more...
And if it couldn't get any better..
- We have over 50 different defibrillators available and we can help you decide the best one for you
- We have over 200 trainers nationwide to deliver nationally accredited training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Over 20 staff on hand to offer impartial advice on all things defibrillators
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
Did we also mention we are an Award Winning company?
We’re sure that you have been past our Home Page, but in case you haven’t, skipping the intro and getting stuck into the world of defibrillators, we are an award winning company.
In 2014 we added an impressive trophy to the cabinet by being listed 22nd in the ‘Great Place to Work: Best Workplaces 2014’ Small Business Category.
We also have to our name Salford Business Excellence Award Runner Up 2017, 2014 & 2012, Investors in People – Bronze Award and an Insight 100 Customer Service Award in Training Services 2013 award.
We also have a number of accreditations under our belt, including being a TQUK Diamond Approved Centre, ISO 9001 and 14001 and 27001.
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.