Defibtech Lifeline Semi Auto (5 Year Battery)
Defibtech Lifeline Semi Auto (5 Year Battery)
Product Code DCF-E100b
- 2 Pairs of Adult Electrode Pads
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery with 5 Year Standby Life
- Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Quick Use Card
- User Manual
- 8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
This really friendly defib will help you through the rescue process with ease and confidence. Its stylish looks make it mega popular and with loads of helpful voice and visual prompts you’ll be calmly guided through. Includes complimentary carry case and defibrillation pads!
Please note: This upgrade includes a high capacity battery with an expected life-span of 5 years.
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is built to be portable, lightweight, and easy to use. With large, clear buttons to operate the unit and a robust case, AED users of all abilities can use the defibrillator.
Its oversized nature means people of all ages can use it: clear visual and voice instructions help any rescuer through the post-cardiac arrest treatment process.
- One of the simplest AED designs on the market for ease of use
- Bright status indicator shows you the Lifeline is ready to provide life-saving care
- Clear verbal and visual instructions guide you through each step of the rescue process
- Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
- Preconnected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
- Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
- Rubberised sides protect the unit from impact damage
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue-ready at all times
- No additional servicing required
- 5-year battery with 4 years manufacturing warranty included
Defibtech Unique Features
Low Maintenance – The Lifeline AED carries out self diagnostic tests with no additional servicing required: the unit is secure, damage free and ready to save a life. A bright status indicator shows the unit has passed its self tests, giving you confidence the defibrillator is ready to use.
Robust and Hardwearing – The Lifeline AED is a durable piece of equipment and has been tested in the most hostile environments. The unit is defined as ‘weatherproof’ and it works no matter what’s happening around you, and no matter what conditions you’re in.
If you have some unanswered questions regarding the Defibtech Lifeline AED then the defibshop team is here to help provide the answers. Call us on 0845 071 0830 and we’ll be more than happy to share our unrivalled defibrillator knowledge with you.
8 Year's Manufacturing Warranty
IP Rating i
54: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected against water spray from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
Ongoing Costs of Ownership over 5 years
H: 30cm x W: 22cm x D: 7cm
FDA Approved i
Want to know why you should choose us? Press play and find out more...
And if it couldn't get any better..
- We have over 50 different defibrillators available and we can help you decide the best one for you
- We have over 200 trainers nationwide to deliver nationally accredited training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Over 20 staff on hand to offer impartial advice on all things defibrillators
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
Did we also mention we are an Award Winning company?
We’re sure that you have been past our Home Page, but in case you haven’t, skipping the intro and getting stuck into the world of defibrillators, we are an award winning company.
In 2014 we added an impressive trophy to the cabinet by being listed 22nd in the ‘Great Place to Work: Best Workplaces 2014’ Small Business Category.
We also have to our name Salford Business Excellence Award Runner Up 2017, 2014 & 2012, Investors in People – Bronze Award and an Insight 100 Customer Service Award in Training Services 2013 award.
We also have a number of accreditations under our belt, including being a TQUK Diamond Approved Centre, ISO 9001 and 14001 and 27001.
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.