CU Medical iPAD SP2 Battery, Rechargeable Li-ion (Single)
- 1x Rechargable Battery for the iPAD SP2 defibrillator
In terms of key components that make up a defibrillator, there is nothing more important than the battery pack. Without a working battery, an AED cannot supply lifesaving treatment to someone who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
Once attached to the unit, the battery has enough power to provide up to 70 lifesaving shocks or the equivalent of 3 hours worth of operational time. Whilst in the standby mode, it also helps the AED perform self-tests to ensure the unit is always ready to be used in a rescue.
- Rechargeable battery means that you will never need to purchase another battery pack
- Provides enough power for up to 70 lifesaving shocks/3 hours of operation time
- For use exclusively with the CU Medical Systems I-PAD SP2 defibrillator
- Ensures that all AED self-tests can be carried out
If you have any unanswered questions or queries regarding the CU Medical Systems Battery, Rechargeable Li-ion, for I-PAD SP2 AED then our friendly defibshop team is ready to help provide the answers. Call us on 0161 776 7422.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|