HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic with Gateway Multi-Site Package
From £1,902.00 £1,585.00
To £2,281.16 £1,900.97
The manufacturer of this item is currently experiencing major stock issues and lead times cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be despatched when stock arrives with us.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P with Gateway Multi-Site Package provides investors with everything required to create a heart safe environment and easily maintain their defibrillator.
Key Defibrillator Features
- SCOPE biphasic technology: escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patient's requirements
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides help the user through the recovery process
- Automatic shock delivery — delivered if required after the defibrillator has analysed the heart
- System status readiness indicator
- IP56 rating
- Wireless Connectivity
- Low cost of ownership
- AED program management
Compact, easy to use and designed with the trained and untrained responder in mind, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is suitable for placement in a variety of locations.
Maintenance is a key part of defibrillator ownership; HeartSine's Gateway removes the need for manual maintenance, enabling remote maintenance by changing the device into a connected defibrillator. After connecting the Gateway device to the top of the defibrillator, Gateway will communicate with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Management or LIFENET System via WiFi. The results of the weekly self-tests and readiness status of the defibrillator are available then from any connected device.
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 x Heartsine samaritan Gateway
- 1 x HeartSine samaritan Adult PAD PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 3D Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Left Arrow Wall Sign
- 5 x AED Armor Defibrillator This Way Right Arrow Wall Sign
- 1 x AED Armor 'your nearest defibrillator station' A4 Poster
- 1 x AED Armor 'site equipped with' A5 Window Sticker
- TQUK Level 2 Award in CPR and AED Training for 12 learners
- 8 Year's Manufacturer Warranty
- Storage Option
Additional consumables available for this unit
- HeartSine samaritan Paediatric PAD-PAK - electrode pads and battery in one easy cartridge
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team on 0161 776 7422.
|Ongoing Cost of Ownership of 5 years||£99.00|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||4 years|
|On Screen ECG||No|
|Pad Life||Up to 4 years|