The role exists to:
Generate new business – defibrillators, accessories, training and associated opportunities on an industry-specific basis. This is by making contact with the relevant people, discussing their requirements and meeting their needs.
The main duties of this role are to:
- Generate sales from outbound sales calls / lead generation
- Contact businesses within an industry to raise awareness and discuss their needs
- Advise customers on the products best suited to their needs
- Send quotations and follow these up in a timely manner
- Recognise opportunities for additional sales e.g. renewal of other training or defibrillator accessories
- Close sales, ensuring that the needs of the client have been met
- Achieve targets of both telephone calls made and sales volume as set by Senior Manager
- Maintain financial margins on sales as required by the business
- Research and understand the market for defibrillators and associated training on an industry-specific basis
- Continue to gain knowledge around defibrillators, related training and legislation in your specific industry
- Any other duties as required
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will have:
- Experience outbound sales calls
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with likeminded individuals
- Excellent time keeping
- Have a good image
- Desire to succeed and develop with a high growth company
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organisation
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Be computer literate and have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have good organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
What benefits are on offer?
- 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) with an extra day added annually and capped at 33.
- Extra day off for birthday.
- Anniversary bonus scheme - £100 for every year with the company
- Incentives for hitting sales targets including impromptu rewards and half-day holidays
- Christmas Social with friends and family
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Planned social events including Summer BBQ, Annual Black-Tie Charity Award Ceremony, and Christmas Do
- Investment in staff training to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Ride2Work Scheme
Annual Salary is dependent upon experience.
To apply for this role, please email your CV along with covering letter to Lindsay Atherton at email@example.com . If you'd like to learn more about this role or have any questions regarding this opportunity, please get in touch by calling 0845 071 0820