The candidate for this role must have a successful track record in a business to business sales environment where there is a strong customer focus. Ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of our busy office environment, maintaining good customer relations, creating sales opportunities and supporting the work of management and other members of the team. Good computer literacy is essential for this role due to our bespoke systems.
The supervisory responsibilities of this role are to: No supervisory responsibilities
The main duties of this role are to:
- Provide a high quality support service to all customers to meet standards set by the organisation
- Advising customers on the best product suited to their needs
- Taking orders, writing quotations and dealing with enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Booking and arranging training courses
- Data entry for customer records and orders (using ACT - CRM system)
- Deal with inbound enquires via phone and email in a professional and courteous manner
- Generate new sales opportunities by making outbound calls and cross selling/up selling products and services
- Add clients defibrillator battery and pad expiry dates onto the system to create future revenue
- Follow-up on expiring certificates, batteries and pads
- Follow-up on newsletters/offers sent out to existing clients
- Courtesy calls to customers following order deliveries of training
- Continue to gain knowledge around defibrillators and training
- Achieve targets of both telephone calls made and sales volume
- Provide weekly figures of sales and quotes for the week
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will:
- Sales - have experience in telesales, inbound & outbound calls
- Communication - have strong verbal, writing and listening skills.
- Teamwork - be a team player and build positive working relationships that help everyone to achieve company goals and business objectives.
- Organisation - be able to prioritise, work efficiently and productively, and manage your time well. Show how you decide what is important to focus on and get done, and how you go about meeting deadlines.
- Motivation - Show enthusiasm, initiative and a have positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure - be able to multi-task and function to the best of your ability within a busy office environment
- Commercial awareness - show a knowledge of how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. Have an understanding of what an organisation want to achieve through their products and services, and how it competes in its marketplace.
- Personal Skills - Have a good image, be excellent at time keeping and enjoy working with like-minded individuals.
- Computer Literate -Have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
What benefits are on offer?
- 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) with an extra day added annually and capped at 33.
- Extra day off for birthday.
- Anniversary bonus scheme - £100 for every year with the company
- Incentives for hitting sales targets including impromptu rewards and half-day holidays
- Christmas Social with friends and family
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Planned social events including Summer BBQ, Annual Black-Tie Charity Award Ceremony, and Christmas Do
- Investment in staff training to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Ride2Work Scheme
The Annual Salary for this role is £18,000
To apply for this role, please email your CV along with covering letter to Lindsay Atherton at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to learn more about this role or have any questions regarding this opportunity, please get in touch by calling 0845 071 0820.