The role exists to:
Look after existing clients expiring pads, batteries and certificates.
Ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, maintaining good customer relations and support the work of management and other members of the team.
The main duties of this role are to:
- Outbound sales calls to existing customers to discuss their requirements for products/services and retaining their custom.
- Retain business from customers with expiring products/services
- Provide a high quality support service to all customers to meet the standards set by the organisation
- Taking orders, writing quotations and dealing with enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Booking and arranging training courses
- Create and send invoices to customers
- Data entry for customer records and orders using our internal systems
- Maintain good customer relations
- Respond to client and customer queries
- Continue to gain knowledge around defibrillators and/or training
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will have:
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information and activities
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Computer literate and have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organisation.
- Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
What benefits are on offer?
- 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) with an extra day added annually and capped at 33.
- Extra day off for birthday.
- Anniversary bonus scheme - £100 for every year with the company
- Incentives for hitting sales targets including impromptu rewards and half-day holidays
- Christmas Social with friends and family
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Planned social events including Summer BBQ, Annual Black-Tie Charity Award Ceremony, and Christmas Do
- Investment in staff training to help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- Ride2Work Scheme
Annual Salary is dependent upon experience.
To apply for this role, please email your CV along with covering letter to Lyndsey Hope at email@example.com . If you'd like to learn more about this role or have any questions regarding this opportunity, please get in touch by calling 0845 071 0820.