Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P (Fully Automated)
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P (Fully Automated)
Product Code 360-BAS-XX-10b
- 1 PAD PAKS (adult electrodes)
- Carry case
- 4 years battery life
- Quick reference instruction card
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 8 year manufacturer's warranty
The Samaritan PAD 360P is the newest edition to the existing Heartsine defibrillators, and is fast becoming one of the most popular devices in the range.
Compact, easy-to-use and designed especially for use in public areas, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fantastic piece of lifesaving technology.
If required, the Samaritan PAD 360P unit can analyse the patient’s heart rhythm and automatically deliver a lifesaving shock. The defibrillator also features a ‘motion detector’ which can warn users of any excessive or unexpected patient movement.
- Portable and lightweight – the PAD 360P defibrillator is both lighter and smaller than most defibrillators on the market
- Durability – the defibrillator boasts an impressive IP56 rating against dust particles and water. This is the highest rating in the industry, ensuring the unit is ultra protected.
- SCOPE biphasic technology: escalating, low-energy waveform adjusts to the patients requirements
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides help the user through the recovery process
- Automatic shock delivery — delivered after the defibrillator has analysed the heart
- System Status Ready Indicator guarantees the defibrillator is ready to save a life
Heartsine Unique Features
Visual and Verbal Guides – To help you through the rescue process, the Samaritan PAD 360P defibrillator utilises clear verbal instructions with illuminated visual aids. So even if you're a novice, the unit helps you provide professional-level care.
SCOPE Biphasic Technology – Gives the patient a greater chance of survival. The Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology allows the Samaritan PAD360P to use escalating electroshock therapy. This therapy utilises a low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts to the patient's treatment needs.
Want more information on the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P (Fully Automated) defibrillator, or have a couple of questions regarding the unit? Call our defibshop team on 0845 071 0830 and we’ll be more than happy to provide the answers.
8 year manufacturer's warranty
IP Rating i
56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
Ongoing Costs of Ownership over 5 years
H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm
FDA Approved i
Want to know why you should choose us? Press play and find out more...
And if it couldn't get any better..
- We have over 50 different defibrillators available and we can help you decide the best one for you
- We have over 200 trainers nationwide to deliver nationally accredited training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Over 20 staff on hand to offer impartial advice on all things defibrillators
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
Did we also mention we are an Award Winning company?
We’re sure that you have been past our Home Page, but in case you haven’t, skipping the intro and getting stuck into the world of defibrillators, we are an award winning company.
In 2014 we added an impressive trophy to the cabinet by being listed 22nd in the ‘Great Place to Work: Best Workplaces 2014’ Small Business Category.
We also have to our name Salford Business Excellence Award Runner Up 2017, 2014 & 2012, Investors in People – Bronze Award and an Insight 100 Customer Service Award in Training Services 2013 award.
We also have a number of accreditations under our belt, including being a TQUK Diamond Approved Centre, ISO 9001 and 14001 and 27001.
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.