Lifeline AED Paediatric Defibrillation Pad Package (1 set)
Learn more about this product
- 1 set of Paediatric Electrode Pads
- Ongoing Costs of Ownership over 5 years £0.00
Ease of UseFor use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED range, these paediatric electrode pads are easy-to-use and what we call 'pre-connected'; meaning they are attached to the defibrillator before you begin the rescue process, allowing you to administer treatment as quickly as possible. These pads are recommended for use on children over the age of 1 years old up to 8 years of age. This package has a shelf life of 2 years and must be replaced after this time if not used. These pads reduce the amount of electricity delivered from 150 to 50 joules, a safe shock for children.
Why Buy From Us
Want to know why you should choose us? Press play and find out more...
And if it couldn't get any better..
- We have over 50 different defibrillators available and we can help you decide the best one for you
- We have over 200 trainers nationwide to deliver nationally accredited training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Over 20 staff on hand to offer impartial advice on all things defibrillators
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Exclusive price promise on all written quotations given in the UK - we will price match every quote you receive
- 10 year warranty on every defib we sell - exclusive to defibshop.co.uk
Did we also mention we are an Award Winning company?
We’re sure that you have been past our Home Page, but in case you haven’t, skipping the intro and getting stuck into the world of defibrillators, we are an award winning company.
This year we added an impressive trophy to the cabinet by being listed 22nd in the ‘Great Place to Work: Best Workplaces 2014’ Small Business Category.
We also have to our name Salford Business Excellence Award Runner Up 2014 & 2012, Investors in People – Bronze Award and an Insight 100 Customer Service Award in Training Services 2013 award.
We also have a number of accreditations under our belt, including being a TQUK Diamond Approved Centre, ISO 9001 and 14001 and CIEH.
We accept NHS Purchase Orders and are a regular supplier to various levels of the NHS of defibrillators, consumables and training. We understand the importance of transparency and honesty with working to supply the NHS.
We sell products approved and listed on the NHS Supply Chain; to find out more, call us on 0845 071 0830.